Tuesday, March 25, 2008

news!

Ok, so maybe it's not news if it's two weeks old....but for those of you who haven't heard, I am moving back to Dallas on May 8! WOOO HOOOOO!

Right now I am in the process of figuring out where I am going to live, so if you know of anyone who needs a roomate, please let me know or pass my name on. I'd like to live in the Lewisville area and I have a dog that they will need to be ok to live with. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible.

That's all the random news I have for today. I hope everyone's Easter was fantastic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know this is old news to me but I am so excited. O.k so is your favorite part of my blog, me wearing hearing protection because I am already deaf or because I look like such a goof with them on? Love ya and see you soon.
P.S we had a great time with your parents, they are so sweet. We went back to The Dump and got Bex the furniture that she wanted, we will pick it up this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I did not think that you were making fun of me! Parker says that I listen to my i-pod way too loud, and I love q-tips (which we call cotton buds back home), I know I should not put them in my ear but it feels soooooooo good. Love you friend. Caroline

the corsos said...

Such GREAT news, Steph!!! When is the party?!?